SIGNS & DISPLAYS
Trade Shows | Indoor Signs | Outdoor Signs
PrintPro has expanded their expertise in all items printed and has recently created a dedicated Sign Division to address the various requirements of our clients. Our focus is on a quick turnaround while being able to produce minimum quantities for a quick project or trade show. When you’ve got a unique sign requirement in mind, we can help you bring your vision to a quick completion and a focus on high quality.
Trade Show Signs
- Booth Display Units: These are large booths that are used as a center piece for any exhibitor at a tradeshow. Offered in 8′, 10′ & 20′ units, with fully customized fabric graphics. They are extremely easy to setup and take down.
- Retractable Pop-Up Banners: These are portable banners that roll into a retractable mechanism and can be pulled out when you need a display. Available in various widths and lengths. Printed on Anti-Curl Vinyl Banner.
- Table Throws & Cloths: Customized table covers. The covers are printed on a poplin fabric using a dye-sublimation process.Table throws are either 6’ or 8’ and are printed with full colour graphics.
- LED Lights: A perfect add-on to your displays. Mounts easily at top.
- Vinyl Banners – Banners are the most cost effective and simplest way of communicating a message to a wide audience. Banners are a great tool for use in outdoor applications as they are printed on a vinyl material which is waterproof and the types of inks we use do not fade or run in rainy situations.
- Posters (Any Size) – Posters (also commonly referred to as wide-format posters) are printed on paper and a great way to communicate your message to an audience for a product or service that is being offered. Posters are also used to promote events as well as any other type of advertising.
- Stage Backdops – Backdrops are typically printed on large sheets of fabric which are then hung at an event such as a gala dinner to display a message on a stage.
- Foamcore Mounted Posters – Foamcore (also commonly referred to as foamboard) is a very light-weight sign printed directly on foamboard that is perfect for indoor uses. Typical thickness of our boards are 4mm.
- Lawn Signs (Coroplast Signs) – Lawn Signs (also commonly known as Coroplast Signs) are an excellent option for outdoor signage as they are waterproof and weather resistant.The typical use for these types of signs are for yard signs or lawn signs.
- Backlit Signs – These are signs that are printed on plexi-vinyl and mounted to a frame in which a light from the bottom of the frame is projected onto the vinyl and creates a backlit for the sign to be illuminated.
- Flags / Tear Drop Signs – These are fabric (waterproof) printed signs that are mounted to poles which are then inserted into the ground using anchors or weighted bases.
- A Frames – These are made from printing directly on 2 pieces of 24” x 36” plywood which are then bound together using hinges at the top to make an A shape.
Trade Show Signs
These are large booths that are used as a center piece for any Read More
Pull Up Banners (also very commonly referred to as Pop-Up Read More
Customized table covers. The covers are printed on a poplin Read More
A perfect add-on to your displays. Mounts easily at top. Read More
Banners are the most cost effective and simplest way of Read More
Posters (also commonly referred to as wide-format Read More
Foamboard (also commonly referred to as foamcore) is a Read More
Backdrops are typically printed on large sheets Read More Read More